This is an important question as well so I will focus on this today.
Well… Let me ask some questions first…
How do you create your own product or service? What if you do not want to build your own product or service? What do you do then? How do you get in touch with product manufacturers and distributors to ask if you can sell their products?
Now, I’m not going to tell you exactly which specific products you should sell to make good money online. After all, if I did tell everyone who reads this article to start selling a certain product, then you would be facing a lot of competition, don’t you think?
But here’s what I can do… I can tell you exactly what TYPE of product you should focus on selling, and that’s if you want to make the most profits from all your online business efforts.
So what type of product should you be selling?
This should not be a huge concern because there are many ways to make money on the Internet. You could…
- Develop and sell your own product or service
- Drop ship brand-name products
- Recommend affiliate products to earn commission (very good for testing your market)
- Sell advertising space
- Joint venture with like-minded companies and share profits
- Start an affiliate program
- Sell on-demand merchandise through sites like Zazzle.com or CafePress.com
- Become a successful eBay trader
- Promote offline products through your “brick-and-mortar” business
- Sell other people’s solutions by purchasing “reprint rights” and “master licenses”
It sounds a lot more difficult than it really is. In fact, it is not hard at all. It will take drive, determination and effort but it can also be a lot of fun!
Remember that if you choose to offer products that require physical delivery, you are going to handle stocking, packaging, and shipping costs – all of which will erode your profits.
That is why I want to tell you what the most profitable thing you can sell on the Internet is…
78 total views, 1 today